Twelve Random Facts About Me
- I’m very passionate about my beliefs; which also include a deep desire to relay that passion onto others.
- Admittedly, writing does not come natural to me, and takes much prayer and effort to get the wording just right.
- I’ve learned more about God’s love from my children than from anyone else on the planet; not because of their love for me, but because of my love for them.
- I’ve lived in one foreign country and 7 states.
- There are 4 types of people I struggle with in my Christian love walk: 1) Liars 2) Manipulators 3) Hypocrites and 4) Phony.
- I love the beach…I prefer the Atlantic Ocean over the Pacific Ocean because it’s warmer.
- I prefer Disney World to Disney Land.
- I hate surprises.
- Places I’d like to visit: *Israel, Italy, Australia, Ireland.
- I was once a ring girl in a Marine Corps Boxing Tournament, but found I didn’t like the violence – especially when I saw the blood spatter on my white boots. I decided that one boxing match was enough for me.
- Greatest tragedies/turning points of my life: 1) finding my grandmother dead on the bathroom floor 2) my father’s tragic and unexpected death.
- Greatest life challenges: Boot camp, Divorce, Quitting smoking
*Update… My dream of visiting Israel came true on May 2, 2017